Naruto: Untold Stories
Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) Adbanner
http://pathofsorrow.darkbb.com/
Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) Adbanner
http://pathofsorrow.darkbb.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
if
Latest topics
» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:49 pm by Revy Izumi

» Naruto: Path Of Sorrow
Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 am by Revy Izumi

» Hello Im A Not So New Noob Lol
Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:37 am by Brahms Tengu

» Ninku
Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:36 am by RockSus

» Naruto: Shinobi Unmei
Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:08 am by Teo

» Naruto Kaishi
Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 am by Meimukami no Makai

» Hand Cannon
Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:58 pm by HariKariDEVO

» Xenocide Billzard
Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by HariKariDEVO

» Konpaku
Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:24 am by Ninku

Vote For Us!
Dont Forget To Vote Every Day!

Vote For NUS!
-

Vote For NUS!
-

Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YokidaPlague
Kumogakure Jounin
YokidaPlague

Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open)   Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Soaring through the sky about a 200 feet above the ground, the large red birds wing flapped as it made it's way a way from the docks. "These shinobi will be caught of ground. I'll attack from the skies, Jin if anyone taks over next you be the one to do it Cut can't over power both of our will power. the attack most go on. "Yakuza said in his inner thoughts talking to Jin. "You Bastard stop now" Cut snapped. In side their inner world the was a clash of shinoobi. Cut charged at Yakuza he swunged his knui knife aiming for his right cheeck bone. Jin charged at Cut blinding siding him with a fly side kick at his temple. Cut dropped to the ground. Yakuza lifted up his blade and pointed it at Cut. "It's two angst one" You can't over power us." he chuckled. "You bastards" Cut roared as he stood up. "Jin you handle him I got some work to do" Yakuza said as his influenced maintained control over the body. Jin nodded as he placed his right leg out in front, He bent down placing his body weight down his left leg. The Hidden in the leaf village soon came into eye sight. "It begins" Yakuza gave a devilish grin. Yakuza placed his hands togther. Dog,Tiger, Dragon,Snake, he said as he made more handsign. He lifted his hands out across from each other. Tags began to sprouted from his wrist as he formed to more large birds flying next to him. "Now the hidden in the leaf village will feel pain. The birds descend to about 60 feet above the highest building in the village. Each bird dropped about 10 feathers as they passed over the gates. The 30 red feathers made their drop. Upon contact of the gates the feathers exploded. "Boooom" "Booom " "Boom" raged on as the wooded gate was turned to a pile of broken wood. The stone wall around the door. Began to shatter and crumble to broken rocks.A pile of smoke filled the sky from the explosion. Things was only getting started. "Jin move a side I'm taking back the body" Cut roared as he charged at Jin. He swung his kuni aiming for Jin's right ear. "Jin grab on to Cut's wrist and kicked under his feet The twisted his arm fliping him foward. Cut's body hit the ground. Jin then fliped backwards slamming his feet into Cut's chest. Spit shoot out of Cut's mouth as he groaned in pain."Dammit" he said softly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi
Hokage
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open)   Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:06 am

Yumiko was up late again. Or was it early? She had lost track of time signing and overlooking the piles of paperwork her assistant had left on her desk the day before. She had just stamped her final report from the farming industry when a shinobi burst in through the front door to her office. The mahogany brown door made from some of the trees here right in Konoha was no match for the shinobi's strength as his slammed it open, his breath ragged and coming in heaves. Yumiko came to several conclusions before he opened his mouth to speak, most she would keep to herself to see if she could guess the situation right. "Maybe he was just coming from having sex? That would explain the sweat on face and obvious sweaty spots underneath his armpits. Though coming here right after such a workout? No, it must be something else...probably trouble in the village seeing as he's from the sensory unit.."

"Hokage-sama! We have trouble!"Sighing, Yumiko slowly stood. Her latter guess confirmed by the very first sentence from the man's mouth."We have detected an unknown object coming from the sky and fast! It's aimed for the front gate!"Nodding and clearing a bang from her face, the signal for assembling the nearest ANBU, Yumiko began to speak as 4 ANBU(gorilla mask, eagle mask, boar mask, bear mask) appeared, knelt in-front of her. "I'm heading out. Evacuate the people from the entrance, get every jounin available to assist. Call Tadao-chan, he'll guard me. Your objective is to evacuate the villagers first, none are to engage the enemy if they show up until I give the usual signal. You are free to go."

As her ANBU disappeared in poofs of smoke, Yumiko thanked the sensor ninja and suggested that he returned to the sensory dome, to keep a track on the object. She turned her back on him, and looked out the window towards the gate. Maybe she could get a glimpse of what she was about to deal with...This was not something she had assumed would happen today, but the day is always filled with such surprises was it not? She smirked at her thought, just as an eerie sound echoed throughout the village. BOOOM! The sound of a large explosion. Yumiko rushed out of her office and began down the stairs...This did not bode well.

Notes:
NPC ANBU:
"Gorilla Mask"
"Boar Mask"
"Bear Mask"
"Eagle Mask"
Please don't use these colors if you usse colors to signal speech with your character as they have been reserved for these anbu. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Neon
Konoha Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open)   Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:14 am

"Oh, joy. Never a dull day in Konoha."[i] Tadao mumbled to himself as he spotted the people running from the front gates towards the inner parts of the city. Dust slipped through the air towards the skies and pooled into a large cloud amongst the buildings. He suddenly formed three seals and within a gust of wind he disappeared, his movements shrouded by the thick blackness of the clouds. He appeared just moments later before the Hokage, his mask in the shape of a snake. "Hokage-sama..the target is identified as a Kumogakure no Sato shinobi known currently only as 'Cut'. I'll back up the forces already there.." Tadao mumbled rather boredly before slowly pulling both hands up to his chest, clutching his left fist into his right hand and slowly nodding his head. Suddenly, he was gone once more.

He stopped as he spotted the target, a single male sitting upon a bird created entirely of what seemed to be hundreds of different explosive tags. He sighed gently as he propped up his glasses under his mask and suddenly formed only two handseals as the glasses were replaced into their original position. "Moguragakure no Jutsu.." he mumbled under his mask, making even further difficult to actually understand, before he instantly slipped down into a sand-pit which had appeared below him. Moments later, having traveled almost instantly from the insides of the village to the large wooden gates which were now blown to bits and tattered upon the ground below a large construct of paper and man. In his head came a voice informing him that the entire village had been evacuated using the valley behind the Stone Face Mountain.

A blast of dirt appeared as Tadao rushed up through the earth, spinning harshly through the air and flying up past even the trees. As he did so he formed a single handseal and bit both fingers before slowly sliding them down the snake tattoo's on each of his wrists. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Three-Headed Snake!" he cried under his mask, meaning it came out as nothing but a varied mumbled as a mass of smoke rung out in the skies about twenty feet above the two and a snake with three slithering heads and a huge brown body began it's descend, obviously created to crush the other beneath. The snake slithered upwards and caught Tadao easily as it continued it's ascent to it's true height of a good one-hundred fifty or so feet, towering over the swarm.

As this happened another round of chakra was poured through handseals and created into yet another deadly technique. "Heh. Should of waited for me to leave.." He mumbled rather cockily as Tadao's chakra reached his chest and caused it to expand extremely. "Poison Mist!" he chuckled as a purple mist of sorts slipped it's way from his lips and expanded to form a good thirty feet of purple poison surrounding the hovering bird. Just one little sniff of this poison and the other would be dead within a few seconds.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Neon on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YokidaPlague
Kumogakure Jounin
YokidaPlague

PostSubject: Re: Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open)   Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:22 am

The first bombing was a success. Yakuza had manged to destroy the gates of Kohona,turning them to crumble and rocks. Yakuza gave an evil smirk his first attack was a success now the hidden leaf shinobi should come. The hidden lighting village first attack of many. This was only the beginning. Yakuza had plans big plans. Even if Cut didn't want to summit with his will the kohona ninja was attacking to defend their home village. They was invaders and now Cut will have to defend their lives if he was the next to take over the body.

Mean while in their inner world Cut and Jin was clashing. Jin raised off of Cut's chest. "stay down your no match for me" he chuckled.Cut slowly got up. Fighting close range was impossible angst Jin he wouldn't be able to take him down.Cut had to think his attacks out well. Smoke appeared around his wrist. Two demon wind shuirken appeared in his hands. He quickly spun around sling one at his Shuirken at Jin's feet. The second one traveled in the shadow of the first one. Jin jumped above the first one and soon land on the ground. The second one slashed at his feet. Jin's body soon fade away off in another dimension of their inner world.

Yakuza soared the skies waiting to take noticed of an Leaf shinobi. His three birds dropped about 10 more tags. 30 tags dropped from under them. The tags crashed down below him exploding anything they came in touched of.

Yakuza heard a voice yelling below him. The bird quickly raised higher in the air being about 190 feet in the air. A large snake soon appeared about a 150 feet high , a cloud of purple smoke soon as well. Yakuza and his bird was about 40 feet above the smoke.His two other birds how ever was still inside of the smoke. The birds lunged at the one heading at the man that stood on top of the snake and the other raged at the snake's left eye. The birds would explode on contact.

Yakuza made hand signs. Soon appeared was a clone right next to him. The clone leaped off the large bird head towards the head of the snake right be hide the man the moment he land he would explode. Destroy him self and hopely the man as well. With the two birds and the clone Yakuza hoped to get rid of the snake and the man.

"Yakuza" Cut roared. "I sealed away Jin and your next the body will be mines." "It dosen't matter now the battle begun, fight or die your choose Cut" Yakuza chuckled. "Damint you Yakuza fine I'll fight next but we do this my way." Cut answered.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Neon
Konoha Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open)   Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:50 pm

OOC: Edit your post. You can't dodge my attack by saying you moved before I did it. That's extreme amounts of godmodding right thar.
Back to top Go down
YokidaPlague
Kumogakure Jounin
YokidaPlague

PostSubject: Re: Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open)   Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:08 pm

(( No it's not you being under ground going that high in the air I had plenty of time you jupmed from under ground into the air then made a summon I could had been moved, I request some one else to read it before I edit my post))
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi
Hokage
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open)   Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:37 am

So um CUt says he's leaving so i guess this is void?
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Mizukage
Revy Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open)   Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:02 am

This is voided.
Back to top Go down
https://untoldstories.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open)   Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Disorders (Part 2) : Fallen from the sky (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Untold Stories :: The 5 Great Countries :: Land Of Fire :: Konoha :: Hokage Residence-
Jump to: